First US Airborne Figures Finished
I’ve finally finished the first seven figures from my Band of Brothers box set. This is a project I began back in December last year but got derailed by children!
In this rather lengthy intermission however I’ve found a better way to base my figures, so they are looking better for the delay.
Now whilst I’m happy with the result, I’m thinking of dipping my next seven figures as the ink wash is leaving them rather dark. I wouldn’t normally even entertain the thought of changing technique half way through painting an army for obvious reasons, but my Band of Brother’s project is just a side project rather than a full on army creation, so I’m all good with my figures all looking different.